Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bazukah's mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bazukah's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 am

1. Username: Bazukah

2. Age: 14

3. Location: Maine in the USA

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes i do very much experience

5. If yes, what ones?: All of them are down rite now but the names were... Kouavuescape(owner), ExilerationX(mod), Latescape(co-owner), sysoscape(admin)

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because i'm a nice trustworthy person, im very mature, and very helpful.

7. Any coding experience?: none at all

8. What will you do to improve the server?: I will helo with anything that anybody need any help with

9. Will you abuse your powers?: Absolutely not.

10. How would you ban a hacker?: i wouldnt ban a hacker if there was ahigher level online, if there wasnt then i would give him/her a warning and if they didnt stop then i would ban them

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?: kick them 3 times and if they dont stop after 3 its a ban, unless there is an owner online

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: say no, because they are supposed to get it themselves

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No i would not, thats just mean

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: Nope

15. Will you help other players on the server?: As much as i possibly can

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): my msn email is Bazukah1996 @ gmail.com

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would give the one hitter a warning and if he didnt stop i would ban him, unless there was an owner online than i would tell them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Bazukah wrote:
1. Username: Bazukah

2. Age: 14

3. Location: Maine in the USA

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes i do very much experience

5. If yes, what ones?: All of them are down rite now but the names were... Kouavuescape(owner), ExilerationX(mod), Latescape(co-owner), sysoscape(admin)

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because i'm a nice trustworthy person, im very mature, and very helpful.

7. Any coding experience?: none at all

8. What will you do to improve the server?: I will helo with anything that anybody need any help with

9. Will you abuse your powers?: Absolutely not.

10. How would you ban a hacker?: i wouldnt ban a hacker if there was ahigher level online, if there wasnt then i would give him/her a warning and if they didnt stop then i would ban them

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?: kick them 3 times and if they dont stop after 3 its a ban, unless there is an owner online

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: say no, because they are supposed to get it themselves

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No i would not, thats just mean

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: Nope

15. Will you help other players on the server?: As much as i possibly can

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): my msn email is Bazukah1996 @ gmail.com

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would give the one hitter a warning and if he didnt stop i would ban him, unless there was an owner online than i would tell them.

gl mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 am

good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

pkmaster wrote:
good luck Very Happy

not double posting but i never seen u on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 am

cool gl
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm

DECLINED, For now. Until you get known more and get a better experience of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Rikua wrote:
DECLINED, For now. Until you get known more and get a better experience of the game.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazukah's mod application   Bazukah's mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bazukah's mod application
Page 1 of 1