Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senetts mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Senetts mod application Empty
PostSubject: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

1. Username:Senett

2. Age: 15

3. Location: Washington, USA

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)
no

5. If yes, what ones?

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?:
Because i love to help players, i will post often on the fourms answer frequesntly asked questions, and i will play as much as i can (4 hrs a day 5-7 days a week)

7. Any coding experience?
no

8. What will you do to improve the server?:
I will tell the owner all complaints i hear about, i will suggest any updates to help the server, and i will advertise the server as much as i can.
9. Will you abuse your powers?:
No, i will use my powers wisley and only use them when needed for a reasonable situation.

10. How would you ban a hacker?:
I would give them 1 warning and if they didnt stop i would ban them.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?
Ask them to stop spamming one time, and if they didnt stop i would mute them.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?:
I would ask Turb if it was okay to give them an item.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff):
No, i would try to cheer them up if they were upset and i would help defend him if other people made fun of them.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?:
Never! I love this server and its not worth leaving!

15. Will you help other players on the server?
Yes! i LOVE helping players

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff):
msn and yahoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm

senett wrote:

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)
no

5. If yes, what ones?

Because i love to help players, i will post often on the fourms answer frequesntly asked questions, and i will play as much as i can (4 hrs a day 5-7 days a week)

no

I will tell the owner all complaints i hear about, i will suggest any updates to help the server, and i will advertise the server as much as i can.
No, i will use my powers wisley and only use them when needed for a reasonable situation.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff):
No, i would try to cheer them up if they were upset and i would help defend him if other people made fun of them.

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff):
msn and yahoo

NICE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

nice application Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am

good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

senett wrote:

no

5. If yes, what ones?

no

msn and yahoo

never seen u on tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senetts mod application   Senetts mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senetts mod application
Page 1 of 1