Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylanb's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dylanb's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Name: Dylanb

1: How would i help a new player? I would walk over to them and say welcome to the server and tell them how to make money.

2: If a player asks for money/items i would say sorry do ::rules staff cant give out money, or items.

3: If a person asks on yell how to do a skill or need help getting started on the server i would find them and help them.

4: When i see someone scamming items or passwords i would ipban the person and give back the items to the person.

5: If i go somewhere and see someone auto clicking or spamming i would jail them for 1-2 hours.

6: Would i rage quit if i didn't get staff? No i wouldn't i would just wait and see what happens next.

7: If a person goes on the server and X logs i would ban them for 48 hours.

8. I would advertise this server on other ones, and I will tell players to obey the rules.

9. If somebody comes to me and says he gets hacked i would find the person that hacked him and ipban him.

10. If people beg for staff or donator i would mute them for 24 hours.

11. When a person gets caught buying/trading accounts i will ban them both for 5-10 hrs

12. Do i know how to code/fix bugs? No i don't.

13. Will i over react over a little thing and do a big punishment and abuse my powers? No not at all!

14. Would you make fun of a noob or a person who didn't get the staff job? Never!!

15. Have I ever been staff on a server? No, but if i become one on here it'll be a big experience for me.

16. If somebody helps a person make new accounts and gives the money to him, those people are ruining eco, i would jail them both.

Last edited by dylanb on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 am

nice apply dylan good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ..   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 am

good luck=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Turb
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Turb

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 pm

dylanb wrote:
thanks guys
talk to other staff just the only thing is some of the bans could of been jails.
Back to top Go down
http://forgivenesspkz.webs.com/playnow.htm

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Turb wrote:
dylanb wrote:
thanks guys
talk to other staff just the only thing is some of the bans could of been jails.

gl dylan dont u think we have enought moderators ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 am

well.. just making sure if u can fit me in Very Happy

Last edited by dylanb on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 pm

dylanb wrote:
well.. just making sure if u can fit in Very Happy

gl dylan
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Rikua wrote:
I'll think about it.

think about it hes a player Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 pm

good apply he has my support, so thats 1/3 owners in, rikua thinking, so gl from me. I like the idea of the temporary banes, could work! good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

carsoluk wrote:
good apply he has my support, so thats 1/3 owners in, rikua thinking, so gl from me. I like the idea of the temporary banes, could work! good luck!

Very Happy btw luke can u go on sever man i wana play wiv u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylanb's Mod Application   Dylanb's Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylanb's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1