Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forums moderator georgiaxx

Go down 
AuthorMessage

forums moderator georgiaxx Empty
PostSubject: forums moderator georgiaxx   forums moderator georgiaxx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

hey i didnt get a format for forum moderator or forum admin so ill do my own format

name: georgiaxx

what would you do to improve the server: well i would post stuff on forums new updates ill take care of all people what they post on forums if they do anything bad i dont know wht i can do as a forum moderator ban them or whatever they do

have i ever been a forum moderator or forum admin: nope that why i would like to have a go at it on this awsome site Smile

if yes, what ones?

what expirences do i have to be a forum moderator or admin: im kind helpful take care of other people and always help people if they need help and i would help the server out alot Smile georgiaxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forums moderator georgiaxx   forums moderator georgiaxx Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Sad

Last edited by burger girl on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: forums moderator georgiaxx   forums moderator georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Please use the updated format.
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: forums moderator georgiaxx   forums moderator georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Rikua wrote:
Please use the updated format.

:')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forums moderator georgiaxx   forums moderator georgiaxx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forums moderator georgiaxx
Page 1 of 1