Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragon's moderator app=)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

dragon's moderator app=) Empty
PostSubject: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm

name: dragon

Why you want this job: I want this job because i feel that i'd be the right person for it. Helping people is something i do on a daily basis, and enforcing rules is no problem too me.

What experience do you have: I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I was staff. But, the last server i really played on was legacy-x and i am head of moderator there.

What can you do to help the server: I can help out the server by helping any player that has a question etc, I can advertise StandardScape so we can get more players, and i can do my job if i get it, and that would be, be a helpful friendly moderator.

What I would do if I find a rulebreaker:Well depending on the rule that was broken depends on what kinda of punishment, but if it were to be something serious, I'd tell them to speak with an admin. but, if it was something thats not to serious ill take care of it.

Well i hope you enjoyed reading my application and i'd like to say goodluck to everyone else in the race to become staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:55 pm

dragon wrote:

Why you want this job: I want this job because i feel that i'd be the right person for it. Helping people is something i do on a daily basis, and enforcing rules is no problem too me.

What experience do you have: I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I was staff. But, the last server i really played on was legacy-x and i am head of moderator there.

What can you do to help the server: I can help out the server by helping any player that has a question etc, I can advertise StandardScape so we can get more players, and i can do my job if i get it, and that would be, be a helpful friendly moderator.

What I would do if I find a rulebreaker:Well depending on the rule that was broken depends on what kinda of punishment, but if it were to be something serious, I'd tell them to speak with an admin. but, if it was something thats not to serious ill take care of it.

Well i hope you enjoyed reading my application and i'd like to say goodluck to everyone else in the race to become staff.

gl dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm

[quote="burger girl"]
dragon wrote:

are you applying for mod or admin ?
Back to top Go down
Turb
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Turb

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 am

wrong format please fix
Back to top Go down
http://forgivenesspkz.webs.com/playnow.htm

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Turb wrote:
wrong format please fix

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Declined for now. Make a new thread and post the right format.
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon's moderator app=)   dragon's moderator app=) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragon's moderator app=)
Page 1 of 1