Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Staff Application.   Jason's Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 am

1. Username: Jason.

2. Age: 16.

3. Location: Australia.

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes, I have been Mod and admin.

5. If yes, what ones? Critical-scape and turtlescape.

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because, I love to help beginner and I like to advertise and so on.
7. Any coding experience? Yes some.

8. What will you do to improve the server?: Improve economy, make players obey rules and be kind to other players.

9. Will you abuse your powers?: No, I won't.

10. How would you ban a hacker?: I will tell him to give back items or account, and if he doesnt I will ban him.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? I will IpMute immediatly with no warning.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: I will warn him and of he continuously asks I will mute him.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No, I wont. I will say good luck next time.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No, I will stay and keep trying my best to get staff.

15. Will you help other players on the server?: Yes, ofcourse I will.

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): Ebuddy or Msn will be great.

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would need proof and plus its pvp, its suppose to be for fun. Very Happy

18. Others: Im awesome and so are you, Turb.
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Staff Application.   Jason's Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 am

Requirements

1. Have been on the game for 3-5 days.
2. Have some experience about the game.
3. You are very nice and help players
4. Have good relationship with the staff and players.
5. 50 + Posts
6. Have been active on forums.
7. Have been registered on the forums for atleast 4 days
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Staff Application.   Jason's Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Jason wrote:
1. Username: Jason.

2. Age: 16.

3. Location: Australia.

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes, I have been Mod and admin.

5. If yes, what ones? Critical-scape and turtlescape.

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because, I love to help beginner and I like to advertise and so on.
7. Any coding experience? Yes some.

8. What will you do to improve the server?: Improve economy, make players obey rules and be kind to other players.

9. Will you abuse your powers?: No, I won't.

10. How would you ban a hacker?: I will tell him to give back items or account, and if he doesnt I will ban him.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? I will IpMute immediatly with no warning.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: I will warn him and of he continuously asks I will mute him.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No, I wont. I will say good luck next time.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No, I will stay and keep trying my best to get staff.

15. Will you help other players on the server?: Yes, ofcourse I will.

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): Ebuddy or Msn will be great.

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would need proof and plus its pvp, its suppose to be for fun. Very Happy

18. Others: Im awesome and so are you, Turb.

sad his first post is mod application
Back to top Go down
Rikua

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Staff Application.   Jason's Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DECLINED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Staff Application.   Jason's Staff Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Staff Applications :: [DECLINED]-
Jump to: