Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggestion georgiaxx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

suggestion georgiaxx Empty
PostSubject: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 pm

hey people you might not accept this but i was wondering ingame i know staff have got a staff zone but it would be good if they had like extra bonuses so like staff world and staff monsters or what ever you like so i found out if it will be a good suggestion but it up to you it might not be good but it is a good suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: turb   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

turb it was post to be to you on idea but people can see and suggest if it good or not Smile but mainly its for you to descuss with your self if its good or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 pm

georgiaxx wrote:
turb it was post to be to you on idea but people can see and suggest if it good or not Smile but mainly its for you to descuss with your self if its good or not

georgia i like that idea ill ask him so will you i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turb
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Turb

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am

I'm making a phat shop for staff but its last priority
Back to top Go down
http://forgivenesspkz.webs.com/playnow.htm

PostSubject: okay :)   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 am

thanks for taking my suggestion lol and phat shop would be good for staff Smile good thinking turb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 pm

georgiaxx wrote:
thanks for taking my suggestion lol and phat shop would be good for staff Smile good thinking turb

turb thats a good idea but mods and admins cant give any right or it ruins economy
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Of course burger girl. It will. So an automatic demotion if anyone finds any staff giving rares to players.
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: rikua and turb    suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

yes rikua thats right i was going to put in suggestion but i thought its up to turb for that thanks for all thinking about my suggestion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Rikua wrote:
Of course burger girl. It will. So an automatic demotion if anyone finds any staff giving rares to players.

dw rikua u can count on me Very Happy ill make sure that no staff gives phats to no one in a good way fi they do i will tell u or turb and vid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion georgiaxx   suggestion georgiaxx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion georgiaxx
Page 1 of 1