Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

burger girl's player support application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

burger girl's player support application Empty
PostSubject: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

1. Username: burger girl

2. Age: 17

3. Location: ottawa ontario

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod/player support on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) : yes i have experience ive bin mod on 2 servers and admin on 2 because i dont like being admin and player support 4 servers.

5. If yes, what ones? : on runelife i was moderator for 3 months then got promoted to administrator but then it got shutdown and on divine-pkers i was admin for 2 months but then i got demoted for inactivity because my internet went out and on tribulation x i was player support for abou 2 months and got promoted to moderator.

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod/admin/player support: you should choose me to be a player support or a moderator because im a very good and helpful player and this is a promising server and i am willing to wayste 6 hours of my life everyday playing forgivenesspkz and im willing to donate 150$$ on thursday because thats when i get my paycheck and i already promised turb and rikua that i would donate so i keep my promises.

7. Any coding experience? : i have a little bit of coding experience all i know how to code is custom items boss teleports minigame teleports staff zone donater zone and 20 commands.

8. What will you do to improve the server?: i will improve the server so we get more players and try to get a vps and mostly help players out and be activate

9. Will you abuse your powers?: i promise and i swear on my fathers grave i will never abuse powers nor will i flame at anyone if i get pissed off

10. How would you ban a hacker?: i would tell them why did you hack them and then i would ban them

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?: what i would do is give them 2 warning and if they dont stop and is continue i will mute them for 48 or 1 hours.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: if a person asks for a item i will say im sorry i cant give items im not aloud and if im poor id say im not aloud to give items owner said and im also poor .

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): if someone didnt get chosen as staff i would rub it in id try to cheer them up like im sorry u didnt get mod or admin u really deserved it then id say ud get it next time youll see dont be sad mate.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: if i dont get mod or player support id get mad and sad but i wouldnt quit server id still try to make it a better commmunity and gr8 server.

15. Will you help other players on the server?: i will help players on the server more then i will train if a player asks for help i will literally drop what im doing and help them with everything they need

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): you can contact me on my msn

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: if a player and a perfect ring and he one hit a player i would tell him to give me the p ring and i would jail him 1 hour for doing that?

something i would like to add is : you should choose me to be player support or moderator because im very helpful player and this is a promising server and i am willing to play 6 hours a day i promise and i am on every day so feel free to msg me ingame if u need help username burger girl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by burger girl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 pm

hope you ENJOY Very Happy

Last edited by burger girl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

wish you good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 pm

carsoluk wrote:
nice

tyvm Smile thanks for your support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 pm

pkmaster wrote:
wish you good luck

thanks pkmaster for supporting me Smile
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I like your application.. I will talk things through with Turb. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Rikua wrote:

thanks rikua
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Rikua wrote:
with me of course Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

carsoluk wrote:
Rikua wrote:
with me of course Wink

thank you to everyone that supports me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

hey really cool i wish u lots of luck, and u really know what to do if its an emergency. great job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

dylanb wrote:
hey really cool i wish u lots of luck, and u really know what to do if its an emergency. great job

thanks so mutch dylan i appreciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 pm

i support u 150 percent i hope u make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

max skill wrote:
i support u 150 percent i hope u make it

thanks max i really appreciate it thats why were really good friends Smile Very Happy thanks bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

hope i get server SUPPORT and thank you to everybody that supported me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Rikua

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

ACCEPTED, Congratulations welcome to Player Support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

thanks rikua do i get player support ingame ?
Back to top Go down
Rikua

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Yes.. We are still adding that though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Rikua wrote:
Yes.. We are still adding that though.

o ok rikua when josh codes it in please message me back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:14 pm

congratz on player support!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

pkmaster wrote:
congratz on player support!

thanks mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm

thanks to everybody that supported me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burger girl's player support application   burger girl's player support application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burger girl's player support application
Page 1 of 1