Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragon's staff app ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

dragon's staff app ;) Empty
PostSubject: dragon's staff app ;)   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Forum Name: dragon

How old are you?: 16

What Position are you applying for: Admin/Mod (which ever I fit.)

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server: Advertising, Coding Information, Keeping the server in shape (By trouble makers), Being active, Keeping an eye and helping everyone I can.

How would you be able to make this server more Popular: By setting up advertisments on Runelocus, and runescape top list's. Posibilty of getting us on other website's.

Give us some of your Past RSPS History: Co-Owner, Mod, Admin.

List 10 Reasons for Why we should choose you to be a Staff Member.

1. Keep an eye on trouble makers.

2. Set-up advertisments.

3. Making videos.

4. Making suggestions for the server.

5. Encouraging Donators.

6. Being loyal.

7. Keeping up our apperances.

8. Giving coding information. (if needed)

9. Helping people in-game and out of game.

10. Being active.

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it: Bring it upto a higher authority if there online, Or depended on the level of Rule, Such as Scamming I would follow the rules or Just mute them for the time being.

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you: I would defenitly try.

-If so are you willing to commit to it: I cant be entirley sure since I do not have paypal but if Pay by Phone was set up I would.

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board: Yes.

(Code): ?

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? I do.

Sincerely,
dragon______________

I dragon_________ promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon's staff app ;)   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 am

nice job good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: fgdgdgdgdf   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm

thanks, bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon's staff app ;)   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 pm

good luck dragon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon's staff app ;)   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm

dragon wrote:
Forum Name: dragon

How old are you?: 16

What Position are you applying for: Admin/Mod (which ever I fit.)

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server: Advertising, Coding Information, Keeping the server in shape (By trouble makers), Being active, Keeping an eye and helping everyone I can.

How would you be able to make this server more Popular: By setting up advertisments on Runelocus, and runescape top list's. Posibilty of getting us on other website's.

Give us some of your Past RSPS History: Co-Owner, Mod, Admin.

List 10 Reasons for Why we should choose you to be a Staff Member.

1. Keep an eye on trouble makers.

2. Set-up advertisments.

3. Making videos.

4. Making suggestions for the server.

5. Encouraging Donators.

6. Being loyal.

7. Keeping up our apperances.

8. Giving coding information. (if needed)

9. Helping people in-game and out of game.

10. Being active.

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it: Bring it upto a higher authority if there online, Or depended on the level of Rule, Such as Scamming I would follow the rules or Just mute them for the time being.

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you: I would defenitly try.

-If so are you willing to commit to it: I cant be entirley sure since I do not have paypal but if Pay by Phone was set up I would.

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board: Yes.

(Code): ?

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? I do.

Sincerely,
dragon______________

I dragon_________ promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.

nice application but u should be on more to get higher chance Smile not being mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon's staff app ;)   dragon's staff app ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragon's staff app ;)
Page 1 of 1