Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

georgiaxx admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: georgiaxx admin application   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 pm

[]size=18]username: georgiaxx

Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)
yes i have ive been a mod on one server and mod on this but not admin

If yes, what ones?
6. Why should we choose you to be a admin/mod?:
well im very kind and respectful i help the server out always asking any do they need help i help new players when they join the game and im very helpful im always around on the game and im always online Smile i love helping people

Any coding experience?
no coding expirence at all

8. What will you do to improve the server?:
i will help it out stop hackers in game and on forums i will take care for players and help out and i will help the server out by advrtising it to other players and they will join and hopefully this server will go number 1 Smile and people will donate more Smile

9. Will you abuse your powers?:
not at all dont understand
10. How would you ban a hacker?
give him/her a ban reason hacking and they should understand dont hack

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?
i will give them warning and if they dont stop they will be muted for how ever long it takes to sink in and her/him to learn

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?:
i will say no sorry staff can not give items out ;(

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff):
nope i wll just say bad luck hopefully you will get next time Smile

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?:
nope this server is outstanding and turb have done a awsome job to this server he deserves a medal Smile

15. Will you help other players on the server?:
yes all the time its my job and even when i was not mod i was always helping new players and normal players Smile

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff):
msn thats all i got sorry

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?:
i will get them together in jail and i will ask them their both speech and i will ask them to get friend and get on well[/size
Back to top Go down

georgiaxx admin application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Staff Applications :: Game Moderator & Game Adminstrator Applications-
Jump to: