Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

making money guide and items

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: making money guide and items   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

hey all new players and normal players i would like to announce good money making guides there are loads hmmmmm? lol! i cant think so many money making ways Wink king well you could go hunter go to mage book and go down to hunter and agilty then click on create for butterfly net and catch impling Smile you could go thieving thats good money but watch out it might hit you with some poisen and you lose little bit of health queen you can even go killing monsters they drop items charms and stuff which you can use in summon soooo what you waiting for get started and earn some awsome ammount of cash if youget stuck with anything ingame feel free to ask any member of staff or me georgiaxx Smile ill be delighted to help you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making money guide and items   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 pm

georgiaxx wrote:
hey all new players and normal players i would like to announce good money making guides there are loads hmmmmm? lol! i cant think so many money making ways Wink king well you could go hunter go to mage book and go down to hunter and agilty then click on create for butterfly net and catch impling Smile you could go thieving thats good money but watch out it might hit you with some poisen and you lose little bit of health queen you can even go killing monsters they drop items charms and stuff which you can use in summon soooo what you waiting for get started and earn some awsome ammount of cash if youget stuck with anything ingame feel free to ask any member of staff or me georgiaxx Smile ill be delighted to help you

nice
Back to top Go down

making money guide and items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Player Center :: Guides & Tutorials-
Jump to: