Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all people

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hello all people Empty
PostSubject: hello all people   hello all people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 am

hmmmm? do you need help well lets see who can help you pkmaster awsome member of staff can help you out alot hes a admin, co owner rikua well she is a co ower she will probaly be on forums alot of the time she can still carsoluk hes a co owner hes on hoilday at the moment but when he comes back i probaly think he would be delighted to help you all out and the owner turb king lol! cant forgot him hes a awsome member of staff and if you ask him for help he will help you out alot because he owner he knos eveything about the game Smile me georgiaxx well ill always be delighted to help you wonderfull people hmmm im a mod Smile lol! and of course you got burer girl as support she will help you all out so look at all the wonderful people you got helping you out if you need help I love you queen lol! and you could ask people on the server if no staff online always everyone on this server is very kind and respectful so feel free to ask a member of staff for help or people on the server Smile lol!

thanks for reading georgiaxx
other account sexyskillerx
Back to top Go down

hello all people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all people   hello all people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

nice explaination Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hello all people Empty
PostSubject: thanking you   hello all people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm

thanking you glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down

hello all people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all people   hello all people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

georgiaxx wrote:
thanking you glad you like it Smile

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all people Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all people   hello all people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-