Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forum moderator or admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

forum moderator or admin Empty
PostSubject: forum moderator or admin   forum moderator or admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 am

username: georgiaxx

Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)
well im mod ingame but i have no exiperience in being a mod on forums so i would like to try it out and if i succed i will help out this server Smile

if yes what ones?

what will i do to improve the server: I will care for it respect it as much as i can and i will always help new players out if they are stuck on something and im very kind and i will stop people from breaking the rules on this awsome server Smile

will i abuse my powers: not at all dont understand lol....

how would i ban a hacker: well i would get him to tell me what system hes using and ill give him a warning if he does it again permant ban Smile

."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?
well i would tell him to stop and give him a warning if he does it again i will mute him for how ever long it takes him to learn not to spam

what will i do if person ask for item: i will just say no staff aint aloud to give items out sorry dont ask again Smile

Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff):
nope i would just say bad luck better luck next time maybe next time you will get chosen Smile

will i leave if i dont get this job: why would i leave this server this is one of the best server i been on and if i dont get job ill just try next time Smile

will i help other players on server: yes thats my job helping people being kind and respectful and always be caring to people and not angry im always happy Smile

How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff):
msn mostly just give a pm and i will be delighted to add you on msn Smile

A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?:
get them both together tell their both situation and i will ask them to make friend and get on with the game if they start again i will have to jail them both for 5 minutes each

georgiaxx looking foward Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forum moderator or admin   forum moderator or admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:18 pm

georgiaxx wrote:

username: georgiaxx

Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out)
well im mod ingame but i have no exiperience in being a mod on forums so i would like to try it out and if i succed i will help out this server Smile

if yes what ones?

what will i do to improve the server: I will care for it respect it as much as i can and i will always help new players out if they are stuck on something and im very kind and i will stop people from breaking the rules on this awsome server Smile

will i abuse my powers: not at all dont understand lol....

how would i ban a hacker: well i would get him to tell me what system hes using and ill give him a warning if he does it again permant ban Smile

."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?
well i would tell him to stop and give him a warning if he does it again i will mute him for how ever long it takes him to learn not to spam

what will i do if person ask for item: i will just say no staff aint aloud to give items out sorry dont ask again Smile

Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff):
nope i would just say bad luck better luck next time maybe next time you will get chosen Smile

will i leave if i dont get this job: why would i leave this server this is one of the best server i been on and if i dont get job ill just try next time Smile

will i help other players on server: yes thats my job helping people being kind and respectful and always be caring to people and not angry im always happy Smile

How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff):
msn mostly just give a pm and i will be delighted to add you on msn Smile

A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?:
get them both together tell their both situation and i will ask them to make friend and get on with the game if they start again i will have to jail them both for 5 minutes each

georgiaxx looking foward Smile

Georgia im not tryna be mean or risk my demote but i dont think we need more staff turb told me that im the last mod till be reach more players me him or any other people dont want server to be all staff Sad its a very good server hope you understand im not trying to be mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: errrm   forum moderator or admin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

hey listen you just want to be better than me i know you do yesterday i was trying to be kind to you and have a nice conversaition but you just angry well i wanted to apply for forum moderator if aint alright with you please dont read my post or apply

i want to be friends with you but you just angry with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forum moderator or admin   forum moderator or admin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

georgiaxx wrote:
hey listen you just want to be better than me i know you do yesterday i was trying to be kind to you and have a nice conversaition but you just angry well i wanted to apply for forum moderator if aint alright with you please dont read my post or appea

i want to be friends with you but you just angry with me

how am i angry at u i dont want this server to be staffscape.... and your not the boss of me ... and dont make 2 admin applications stick with 1 and can u tell me what i was saying to you when i was "angry" at you when i wasnt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum moderator or admin   forum moderator or admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum moderator or admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Staff Applications :: Forum Moderator & Forum Admin Applications-
Jump to: