Forgiveness-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXAMPLE APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

EXAMPLE APP Empty
PostSubject: EXAMPLE APP   EXAMPLE APP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:31 pm

EXAMPLE APP ModeratorRikua's Chatbox And Game Moderator ApplicationEXAMPLE APP Moderator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum name: Rikua
Why do you think you deserve this rank: Because I have experience in the Moderator field. Also I plan to support the server, As well help the players in it.
Position you are currently applying for: EXAMPLE APP ModeratorChatbox And Game Moderator
Previous experience with working on a RSPS (we will be checking): Kinda hard to remember. I've served staff for alot of servers. I am currently co-owner on forgivenesspkz. I also was XAT Chat moderator once on ZigiScape. (NOT ANYMORE) I have been staff on alot of servers, Sorry I cannot name all of them at the moment. Smile
Amount of bans/infractions: None...
How Long Have You Been Playing The Server? 2 Days
How many hours will you be on? 5-6 hours
How many days a week will you be on? 6
Why should we accept you? Because I would be a great help. I know how alot of people join servers just to be mod and not help, I would qualify. I can help people. I can help the server. Smile

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can get the position. Razz

EXAMPLE APP 003-5

Rikua
Back to top Go down
https://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

EXAMPLE APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXAMPLE APP   EXAMPLE APP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Rikua wrote:
EXAMPLE APP ModeratorRikua's Chatbox And Game Moderator ApplicationEXAMPLE APP Moderator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum name: Rikua
Why do you think you deserve this rank: Because I have experience in the Moderator field. Also I plan to support the server, As well help the players in it.
Position you are currently applying for: EXAMPLE APP ModeratorChatbox And Game Moderator
Previous experience with working on a RSPS (we will be checking): Kinda hard to remember. I've served staff for alot of servers. I am currently co-owner on forgivenesspkz. I also was XAT Chat moderator once on ZigiScape. (NOT ANYMORE) I have been staff on alot of servers, Sorry I cannot name all of them at the moment. Smile
Amount of bans/infractions: None...
How Long Have You Been Playing The Server? 2 Days
How many hours will you be on? 5-6 hours
How many days a week will you be on? 6
Why should we accept you? Because I would be a great help. I know how alot of people join servers just to be mod and not help, I would qualify. I can help people. I can help the server. Smile

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can get the position. Razz

EXAMPLE APP 003-5

Rikua

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

EXAMPLE APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Staff Applications :: Game Moderator & Game Adminstrator Applications-
Jump to: