Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR

Go down 

Should Burger Girl Get Promoted To Moderator ?
YES
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
NO
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
WHY NOT
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Requirements
1. Have been on the game for 3-5 days.<MORE
2. Have some experience about the game.<YES
3. You are very nice and help players<VERY GOOD
4. Have good relationship with the staff and players.<YES EXAMPLE MIKE
5. 50+ Posts<YES I HAVE MORE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Username: Burger Girl

2. Age:17

3. Location: ottawa ontario

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) : yes

5. If yes, what ones?: runelife divine-pkerz and trpk i was mod on runelife owner on divine pkerz and trpk support and administrator i would of bin admin on runelife but i didnt want to i only wanted mod the owner asked me i said no thanks Very Happy

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: you should choose me as mod because ima very loyal and helpful player and i want this server to gain prestigous and players

7. Any coding experience?: yes i coded a server and hosted Very Happy

8. What will you do to improve the server?: i will try to get players and incourage people to donate and find bugs and tell josh aka turb Very Happy

9. Will you abuse your powers?: no certainely i wont if i do ipban me i promise and i swear to god i will not abuse my powers ever

10. How would you ban a hacker?: i would tell the hacker your banned for the following hacking someone for no reason

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation?: i will give them 2 warning and if they do not stop i will mute them for 24-48 hours

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: i will say sorry bro im pretty poor my self and im not aloud to Sad ::rules

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): never will i say ahahah u didnt get i will say sorry mate better luck next time in a good way Very Happy

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: if i dont get the job i will not give up i will still try get players etc

15. Will you help other players on the server?: i will help players on the server no matter what if im busy etc..i will stop what im doing and help them

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): MSN

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: i will say to hand over the ring and give him his stuff back or permanetly ban

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed i certainely did Very Happy and it was my brothers idea to apply since im really nice guy and i help players out allot and i agree with him Very Happy and i worked very hard to get 75 posts and im very active every single day Very Happy

your sincerly burger girl aka Waleed<NAME IRL Very Happy

Last edited by burger girl on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

ENJOY Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:36 am

nice apply good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 am

good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm

dylanb wrote:
good luck

Thanks dylan Very Happy u2 mike Thanks Very Happy

people who r looking at this theres a poll on the top
Back to top Go down
Rikua
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game
Owner Of The Forums And Co-Owner In-game

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 pm

ACCEPTED, Reason?: Your very active and your very helpful to staff and to players. For That. You are now Global Adminstrator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgivenesspkz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Rikua wrote:
ACCEPTED, Reason?: Your very active and your very helpful to staff and to players. For That. You are now Global Adminstrator.

tyvm rikua its a dream come true Very Happy rikua do i get mod ingame or admin ingame ?? not going to be beggy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

burger girl wrote:
Rikua wrote:

tyvm rikua its a dream come true Very Happy rikua do i get mod ingame or admin ingame ?? not going to be beggy Smile

congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

pkmaster wrote:
burger girl wrote:
Rikua wrote:

congratz Very Happy
tyvm Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

pkmaster wrote:
burger girl wrote:
Rikua wrote:

congratz Very Happy
tyvm Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

tyvm Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Rikua wrote:

hey rikua can u make me like normal moderator like pkmaster like ingame moderator or if im forum [normal administrator] and im mod ingame im mod ingame and admin on forums or mod ingame mod in forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Rikua wrote:

hey rikua can u make me like normal moderator like pkmaster like ingame moderator or if im forum [normal administrator] and im mod ingame im mod ingame and admin on forums or mod ingame mod in forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR   

Back to top Go down

Burger Girl REACHING FOR THE STARS and going for MODERATOR
Page 1 of 1