Forgiveness-Pkz

This Server is owned by Turb. Site Owner is Rikua Forgiveness-Pkz~ Where the Pros come.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jay's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jay's Mod Application   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 am

1. Username: Jay

2. Age: 15

3. Location: Texas, Originaly from Louisiana Lol. :3

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes. Look on my youtube channel darkangelspider i have no recordings of me being a admin on the server but i was. Very Happy

5. If yes, what ones? Fallen angelz Pk V1/V2 Angelscape (my own server)

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because i am very responsible. i am on when i can. after i finish my school stuff. I Help people all the time when i am on because i usually dont even Pk i just help people Very Happy and i know all the commands for admin/co/mod. because i have been all of them before. i would love to be dedicated to the server and help everybody in this wonderful server Very Happy

7. Any coding experience? Not really. but if needed help with coding i will look up how to and become a master of coding lol :3

8. What will you do to improve the server?: Help With ideas ( i will try to help Turb code a little if i can) help improve new members to the server and teach them how to play and even come up things like double exp weekend and come up with events like Hide n Seek and other awesome events. i WILL make this server become NUMBER 1 by voting everyday and try donating Very Happy

9. Will you abuse your powers?: No. Never i have never abused my powers in my whole time of being a Mod/admin/co

10. How would you ban a hacker?: Getting Hard Proof that he was hacking. then i would tell him to stop if he is hacking again i would ipban.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". Tell him to stop spaming. i give him 3 chances and if he breaks all the chances he will be muted. if he makes more accounts and i know it was same person i would ipmute.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: It depends. (normal items. i would ask them to buy it from me. (staff items/rares/ would tell them to donate to have theese items/donator rank.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No. Never but if they were sad i would make them feel better.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No! this is a great server. cant pass up the chance of not playing it Very Happy

15. Will you help other players on the server?: Yes. I Always Have ever since i started

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): Skype. im downloading MSN as i make this Application.

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would ask the player for proof. and if the player was 1 hitting (Hacking) i would jail them until i get orders. or i would give them 1 more chance and if i hear about it from the same player hacking. i would have to ban him/her until My Authority Tells me otherwise. AGAIN LOL. if the player was hacking i would ask for the item he is hacking with or there will be consequences and if he sais no. then i would ban.

Last edited by Jay on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nope, I dunn like this at all...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

THIS IS TERRIBLE. lawl jk, it's pretty much true, I can vouch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 pm

thanks nikolai i really hope i get mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Jay wrote:

4. Do you have experience of being an admin/mod on another server(s)?: (Don't lie because we will find out) Yes. Look on my youtube channel darkangelspider i have no recordings of me being a admin on the server but i was. Very Happy

6. Why should we choose you to be a mod?: Because i am very responsible. i am on when i can. after i finish my school stuff. I Help people all the time when i am on because i usually dont even Pk i just help people Very Happy and i know all the commands for admin/co/mod. because i have been all of them before. i would love to be dedicated to the server and help everybody in this wonderful server Very Happy

7. Any coding experience? Not really. but if needed help with coding i will look up how to and become a master of coding lol :3

8. What will you do to improve the server?: Help With ideas ( i will try to help Turb code a little if i can) help improve new members to the server and teach them how to play and even come up things like double exp weekend and come up with events like Hide n Seek and other awesome events. i WILL make this server become NUMBER 1 by voting everyday and try donating Very Happy

9. Will you abuse your powers?: No. Never i have never abused my powers in my whole time of being a Mod/admin/co

10. How would you ban a hacker?: Getting Hard Proof that he was hacking. then i would tell him to stop if he is hacking again i would ipban.

11."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". Tell him to stop spaming. i give him 3 chances and if he breaks all the chances he will be muted. if he makes more accounts and i know it was same person i would ipmute.

12. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: It depends. (normal items. i would ask them to buy it from me. (staff items/rares/ would tell them to donate to have theese items/donator rank.

13. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen? (Maturity is a key factor in our staff): No. Never but if they were sad i would make them feel better.

14. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: No! this is a great server. cant pass up the chance of not playing it Very Happy

15. Will you help other players on the server?: Yes. I Always Have ever since i started

16. How can we contact you?,MSN,Skype.(Skype\yahoo\msn are required to be apart of the staff): Skype. im downloading MSN as i make this Application.

17. A player reports another player saying that he just one hit another player, how would you solve this?: I would ask the player for proof. and if the player was 1 hitting (Hacking) i would jail them until i get orders. or i would give them 1 more chance and if i hear about it from the same player hacking. i would have to ban him/her until My Authority Tells me otherwise. AGAIN LOL. if the player was hacking i would ask for the item he is hacking with or there will be consequences and if he sais no. then i would ban.

gl jay but i think we have enought staff not my decision tho

Last edited by burger girl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Cool, your chances are very high Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm

dylanb wrote:
Cool, your chances are very high Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turb
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz
Owner Of Forgiveness Pkz

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 am

Good app not replying to anymore staff until more players
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgivenesspkz.webs.com/playnow.htm

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Jay wrote:

told YA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Mod Application   

Back to top Go down

Jay's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgiveness-Pkz :: Staff Applications :: Game Moderator & Game Adminstrator Applications-
Jump to: